Forum Shôgi France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Événements
Derniers sujets
» 2024 04 28 : un maître d'échecs avec SDL
Subtitles Project for "How to play Shogi" Icon_minitimeMar 30 Avr 2024 - 9:59 par Fritz Bobun

» Championnat de france à Angers
Subtitles Project for "How to play Shogi" Icon_minitimeSam 27 Avr 2024 - 9:55 par kire

» Le plus jeune vainqueur du Tournoi des Candidats
Subtitles Project for "How to play Shogi" Icon_minitimeLun 22 Avr 2024 - 16:35 par jpages

» 2024 04 13 et 14 du shôgi à Geek Legends
Subtitles Project for "How to play Shogi" Icon_minitimeJeu 18 Avr 2024 - 11:31 par Fritz Bobun

» 2024 04 12 : vie du club
Subtitles Project for "How to play Shogi" Icon_minitimeJeu 18 Avr 2024 - 11:20 par Fritz Bobun

» 2024 03 29 - Obata and Co
Subtitles Project for "How to play Shogi" Icon_minitimeMer 10 Avr 2024 - 10:11 par Fritz Bobun

» 23 et 24 mars 2024 : open de Bruxelles
Subtitles Project for "How to play Shogi" Icon_minitimeMer 10 Avr 2024 - 9:48 par Fritz Bobun

» 2e Tournoi de Shogi de Grenoble
Subtitles Project for "How to play Shogi" Icon_minitimeMar 9 Avr 2024 - 10:27 par bakashogi

» Tournois bimestriels de Paris
Subtitles Project for "How to play Shogi" Icon_minitimeLun 1 Avr 2024 - 16:11 par bakashogi

Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

Les posteurs les plus actifs du mois
Aucun utilisateur

Flux RSS

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Subtitles Project for "How to play Shogi"

4 participants

Subtitles Project for "How to play Shogi" Empty Subtitles Project for "How to play Shogi"

Message par takodori Dim 27 Sep 2009 - 3:43

This has been originally posted by HIDETCHI on the 81-Square Universe forum and is copied from there. If you are interested in this project you can find below, please join the discussion topic there at http://81squareuniverse.heavenforum.org/introduction-to-shogi-f13/hidetchi-san-s-video-series-how-to-play-shogi-t7.htm?sid=69251eea1ed4d425671c6d13d1ce13d8

Subtitles Project for "How to play Shogi"

Post by Hidetchi on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:59 pm
<<< Subtitles Project for "How to play Shogi" >>>

In order to promote shogi more to the world, I'm working on making subtitles for my "How to play Shogi" series, as to which, I would like to ask you for your cooperation. If you can translate my English subtitles into any other language, please help me by doing that. :-)

Here's how it works:

1. Check the table here to see which subtitles are not available yet.

TABLE

2. Mark the cell of the subtitles you're gonna make so that it shows that you're working on it, which will avoid anyone else working on the same thing. If there's no column for the language you're gonna make, just add another column for it. (You CAN overwrite this table file)

3. See the available English subtitles from the links below and translate them. You CANNOT overwrite these files, so copy the whole text to your PC first, and then make the translated version.

4. After it's made, please send me the translated file. (checkmate.1107@nifty.com) Also tell me whether you want your name or nickname to be shown in the beginning of the subtitles, such as "subtitles made by ****", in English or maybe in the translated language. (Or you can put it in the text by yourself. The timing code in the text is easy to understand.) Then I'll upload the file to the corresponding youtube video asap. After that I'll update the table so that it shows that the subtitles file is now available. (You don't have to update the table yourself this time).

5. The original English subtitles are going to be made by me first, so that it'll be easier to translate into any other language. So as soon as the English version is made, you can start working on it. However, if you're even capable of making the original subtitles (time-synchronized SUB file) yourself without my original file, and kind enough to do the relatively harder work, of course I appreciate if you start making it without waiting for my original file.

Here are the links for the original English files.(Links omitted)

takodori
Cavalier d'argent
Cavalier d'argent

http://shogi.typepad.jp/eweblog/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Subtitles Project for "How to play Shogi" Empty Re: Subtitles Project for "How to play Shogi"

Message par hirohiigo Dim 27 Sep 2009 - 7:34

I have started translating the videos into French (I have already finished Lesson #1), but if a native French speaker from this forum would rather take over the translation, I would be happy to let them do it, since I have to use a dictionary to translate.
hirohiigo
hirohiigo
Nouveau membre

Subtitles Project for "How to play Shogi" Empty Re: Subtitles Project for "How to play Shogi"

Message par bakashogi Dim 27 Sep 2009 - 20:17

I'm quite busy finishing our book right now but at a later stage, i would be for sure more than happy to take part of such a project! These videos are so useful! cheers

bakashogi
Eisei forumeur
Eisei forumeur

http://shogialsace.wordpress.com

Message par Al Syn Dim 27 Sep 2009 - 22:24

It's the same for me. I'm quite busy right now but from later October or early November, I will be more than pleased to help you with such a great project.

Al Syn
Général d'Or
Général d'Or

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé